Friday, September 16, 2011

Long Distance Valentine Layout






This layout is my entry for the Heart2Heart Challenge for this week. Our challenge was to show how we use diecuts. The flowers, hearts, and scallop are all from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I used the Sweetheart Level II paper and coordinating cardstocks; the flourish stamp from the Love Life stamp set; and lots of Sparkles and Opaques gems.
It has been so long since I did an actual scrapbook layout. Time has kept me to creating cards... it's just faster. But I've been aching to scrapbook. So I decided this was the week. The layout is "Transfigure" from our Magic book. The journaling is hidden on the left side of the layout behind the mailbox picture. Also, I had way more pics than would fit on the layout so (like the layout in the Magic book) I hid a mini book behind the pic on the right side of the layout. I had a lot of fun putting this together.

9 comments:

The Paper Princess. . . Michelle Auten said...

Cute,cute, cute, Lisa!! I love how you used all the die-cuts. :-) Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week!!

comopark1886 said...

Beautiful! I noticed you used the new swirley stamp, I like that one.

Unknown said...

very sweet layout. I really like the ribbon fringe on the duplicate photo.

Haley D. said...

Your layout is gorgeous! I love all of the elements, especially the interactive, hidden ones. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at H2H Challenges!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! I like all your details & your great use of the AP shapes as well as your special journaling.

Jayma Malme said...

I really like how your incorporated the mini-book! Love all your swirls and gems, too :) I am in love with the Love Life stamp set.

Scrapperchic said...

Beautiful work...I joined your blog, please follow mine. My manager is really cute but he is a little monster.

Pamela OConnor said...

I love seeing layouts used for the H2H challenges! You did an excellent job incorporating all the die-cuts. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely layout. Really like all the details and stamping in the bottom right hand corner. Great layout if you have too many pictures. Love it