Sunday, August 25, 2013

Artbooking Overlays



Haven't posted lately but I have been busy in my scraproom.  This is a layout I did using an overlay from the new CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  These overlays are so versatile and a lot of fun.  I love the way the tone on tone overlays give an embossed look to your project.  On the layout I placed a strip of the Sarita paper behind part of the overlay to let that section pop.  The layout is based on one in Make It From Your Heart Vol2.  You don't have to cover your whole project with an overlay.  You can cut them in any size and just use a portion.  I'll be uploading a few more projects done using the overlays over the next few days.  Just another great feature of the new cartridge.

2 comments:

comopark1886 said...

WOW! These are absolutely beautiful! I love how you did the white on white. The pictures are pretty too!

Casandra Bennett said...

This is a very cute layout.