Monday, December 2, 2013

Three Amigos December Hop

Welcome back to the Three Amigos CTMH Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. Each month we are featuring a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through.

This month we had a color challenge.  We each chose one color.  The colors we chose were Ruby, Sunset and Buttercup.  I made an 8x8 page using pics from our trip to Convention this past Summer.  The colors were perfect.  Warm colors, warm trip, and warm fuzzies spending time with my pals.  I used the special Viva stamp set we received for attending. I mixed and matched papers from various paper packs and Washi tape.  I took the flower pic at the resort we stayed at and used two.  I cut the flower out and popped it up over the flower in the pic.

Now hop on over to Donna's blog to see her awesome card!

4 comments:

comopark1886 said...

It made me feel so warm to see this picture of us this morning (considering it is 20 degrees here right now). The colors are perfect for these pictures and I love how you cut out the flower and poped it up!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I was thinking how warm the layout felt, too, Donna. Warm with friendship and beautiful colors.

Susan Fogle said...

I think the colors were made for this layout! I wish we could get together like that more often.

Megan said...

Gorgeous!!