Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Three Amigos Blog Hop-February

 

 
 
Welcome back to the Three Amigos Mini Blog Hop.  We are three CTMH consultants and good friends and we challenge each other each month to create something using the great products from Close to My Heart.  This month our challenge was to mix papers from different paper packs.  On my card, I used three different printed papers-Chalk It Up, Hopscotch and last month's special paper packet, A Year Noted.  This was fun and although there are many coordinating colors in the CTMH paper packs, all three of these packs have some of my favorite exclusive colors (or close to them in the case of A Year Noted-the special colors are just a touch lighter).  I also had some fun with the February Stamp of the Month A Happy Hello.  This stamp set IS fun to use, because it's so versatile and you can mix and match colors and if you don't want to cut the shapes out, just do what I did and cut a bunch of varying sized circles on your Cricut and stamp away.  They look good with any paper-just stamp with a coordinating color.  Instead of spending a lot of time cutting out the stem that came with the stamp set, I cut a stem with leaves from my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.
 
Thanks for stopping by for the hop and now head on over to Donna's or Susan's blog and see what they have in store for you!

2 comments:

Susan Fogle said...

This card is so cheerful! These are some of my favorite colors as well. You have become quite the layering queen! Love it!

comopark1886 said...

So pretty! Now I have to go play with the SOTM some more. I love stealing your ideas :-)