Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Owl Always Love You! (I will....)



Quick post today... got this owdorable new stamp set from The Cutting Café Shop not to mention the most awesome red/gold washi tape.  LOVE them both!!  Took some time out from chores this morning to do this... and it was way more fun! 


The background is cardstock dry embossed with the CTMH hearts embossing folder and versamark and then heat embossed with some gold sparkle embossing powder.

 
The adorable little owls are from The Cutting Cafe's From Owl of Us stamp set as well as the branches.  Just realized I was going to add a bow to the little girl owl... so .. imagine a bow because it's gonna happen.  See the sparkly hearts all left over from my Heart of Hearts die that I used on the puppy card yesterday... even added one to the little word bubble from CTMH... 'cause he's telling her he loves her... awwwww..  and the stitched heart is from Lawn Fawn.


Notice the yummy washi tape... also a purchase from the Cutting Café ... the gold tape from CTMH, and that delicious old lace ribbon from my kind of LSS, Scraps of Love.. that my friend Linda took me and mom to a couple weeks ago... Linda that doesn't have a blog yet.....

Also playing along with Lori at Chouxchoux! And you should too!

http://www.chouxchouxpaperart.com/2016/01/challenge-3-valentineshearts.html
 
 
Thanks for stopping today!  Hope to see you again soon!

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

You have been quite an inspiration for the Valentines! I finally have an idea and I'm hoping to make one tonight if I have time. I love this card too! The owls are adorable and I love the red, pink, and gold! Gorgeous!

Lori said...

Love the colors you used on your card and the darling owls! The gold speech bubble with the heart is adorable. THIS is way better than chores any day. Thank you for linking to my Valentines/Hearts Challenge!

Hetty said...

Totally cute card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING the owls and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

aghghghg I want that washi! I hadn't spied that yet! love those glittery yummy hearts and I totally love that card!!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Boy, it's hard to keep up with all your Valentine Day cards...all so cute, colorful and fantastic...I can't wait to get mine.

Greta said...

The owls are so cute & I love the lace! Darling card!

Tracey said...

So super sweet...love your gorgeous card! The owls are adorable, loving all the sparkle too!