Monday, February 1, 2016

"Another" Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #145





Michelle had such a great sketch this week I had quite a few ideas about what I'd do with it.  So here is Take 2 made with La Vie En Rose papers, Complements, zip strip... and some of my leftover hearts and one of those yummy arrows from my Craftin' Desert Divas Heart of Hearts die... I'll be using this one again soon...
 
The printed paper and zip strip are from La Vie En Rose and the hearts and bullseye are from the complements.
 

Just love that arrow!!!!
 
Short post!  Have a great day and come back again and again this week... I think I'm gonna have more... get on over to Atlantic Hearts and check it out!
 
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/02/sketch-145.html


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the circles and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comopark1886 said...

Looking at your card I see Mickey Mouse!

Mitralee said...

OMG there is a Micky Mouse...would never have spotted that until Donna said something! Will be trying to play along this week! Hugs!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lot of gorgeous hearts here! Perfect use of the sketch! You are an inspiration with the Valentine cards! I want to make at least one more. Love your sparkly hearts and beautiful ribbon!

Jennifer Kelly said...

Love the layering and glitter red hearts.