Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - November 2018


Welcome to the November Plan Your Life Series at Paper Sweeties!  We have a great new planner set to show you, Everyday Basics!  It's a good one and I think you're gonna love it as much as I do!


I'm in love with this printable planner I use, but it doesn't have the weekdays printed on it.  Easy enough for me to look above to see what dates are what days... but until now, I didn't have some awesome weekday stamps to mark them right on the day!  Everyday Basics has that!  And it's got numbers too if you need those!


Not to mention... um... Pizza Night???  I'm pretty sure Debbie created this set just for me!  It's a fantastic new set with a lot of the basics we planner girls need!


I decorated with a cute harvest theme using some sets old and new!  Links are at the bottom of this post.   It was fun to paper piece Jake's outfit... love his style... that plaid sweater with his bluejeans... 


And on this side, I used the awesome sentiments from last month's I'm nuts about You Stamp Set... Love these sentiments!

I'm playing along with Anything Goes over at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog!  You should check it out!

So thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to checkout what my teamies have created for you today:



3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love! Loving that sweater!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great planner pages and I agree! That sweater is perfect. How fun!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE planner pages! Totally love the Fall theme going on!

Theresa