Friday, May 31, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-June 2019



It's the first of the month and over at Paper Sweeties we're planning our lives!  I've got a busy crafty and vacation life this month.. yay!!  I used the Hello Spring, Pretty Posies, and Bee Happy sets to decorate my printable planner this month!


Along with some fun washi and pretty papers cut with the scallop border from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts makes for a summery June planner.


I love the sweet insect critters in the Bee Happy set... so cute and quick to color up!  And of course you know those little sweet flowers from Hello Spring along with the Pretty Posies flowers are among my faves!


I've used quite a few of the planner sets from Paper Sweeties to fill my days!  One of my most used is Get Your Craft On.  I also love the Everyday Basics set to fill in my weekdays and Business Basics are great even when I'm not talking Business!  I also love to use the balloons from the Celebrate set to mark any kind of fun celebration!


So cute, aren't they?


Thanks for stopping today and be sure to head on over to these places to see what my teamies have created for you today:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your planner pages are so cute! I love the sweet insects! Bummer you're leaving town around the same time I'm arriving down there! Maybe Oct. is a better month for us to visit? Have a wonderful trip! :)

Theresa

Taylor said...

Oh my goodness! Love this layout!! Looks like we both decided on the butterfly for June😍 Great minds think alike lol! Seriously love how this came out. Going to miss you on this team😢

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these pages!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful planner papers with a great design on them and love the colors chosen.

Debbie said...

You are the QUEEN of blooms & flowers - these pages are not only functional, but oh so FUN! The little critters are sweet as can bee :)

Jean said...

Such fun details! Loving the embellies!