Saturday, October 26, 2019

A Colorful Celebration With Miss Ink Stamps


I've got a little bit of color here for you today... just a little!  I started with the Diamond Fade Stencil 2 and used it to apply some Deco Foil Transfer Gel.  I ran it through my Minc with some Rainbow Shattered Glass Deco Foil.


I stamped a bunch of the rosettes from the Pinata Party Background Stamp set and the streamers from the Streamers Stamp Set, colored them in rainbow colors and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I added them using varying thicknesses of foam tape.  These are two of my very favorite Miss Ink stamp sets... but I have a lot of favorite Miss Ink stamps!


I added an angled border at the top to hold that awesome Celebrate word die that is included in the coordinating dies to the Streamers set.  I used a gem in the center of each of the rosettes.


This one was so fun to put together and even more fun to look at!

I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Instagram Challenge for October which is Favorite Technique... I LOVE to add foil to a project using a stencil and Deco Foil Transfer Gel!  Foil is awesome anyway, but the added dimension when using the gel... perfect!

Thanks so much for taking this ride with me as I guested at Miss Ink Stamps this month!  I've had a lot of fun and I hope you've enjoyed it too!

3 comments:

María said...

Fantastic card full of colour, shine and texture, I love it. María, xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love love the colors!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is really a cheery way to celebrate with all the fun colors on your card. Great design for it too.