Friday, July 17, 2020

I Will Sit With You - Miss Ink Stamps


I'm back again today with some more Miss Ink Stamps!  I'm taking a break from using the Say Cheese stamp set just for a moment (big plans for that one for next week!) to bring you some pretty Gardenia florals along with the In The Dark sentiment... and of course I'm painting with glitter again!


I painted my stenciled background again but this time I painted over some black texture paste that I applied through the Circular Harlequin stencil.  After I added the paste, I added a mixture of white and chunky black glitter over it.  I threw a few of those Dazzle Stars in also while it was wet.


I painted some of the white glitter onto the flower petals too after coloring them lightly with Copics and then added the frame, florals and heat embossed sentiment to the card.


And that's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that sentiment!!!!

María said...

Wow it's very very elegant with that wonderful background, beautiful sentiment. Hugs, María.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, awesome black background with the stenciling and glitter, I wasn't even aware you could get black embossing paste! Great contrast from the flowers. Really nice card, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.
Melanie

Alyson Mayo said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous! I love the white flowers as they are so impressive against the black background. And all the little details... Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Fabulous sentiment and I love the black background. Really highlights the images

Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lagene said...

LOVE your glittered up embossing paste background!