Friday, August 14, 2020

Hey Beautiful - Miss Ink Stamps


I'm back again with some more Hay Daze from Miss Ink Stamps!  Yesterday I was up on the Miss Ink blog with one of these mini scenes using the so versatile Slimline Background Stamp and if you'd like to check it out and see all of the cards I've made so far using this scene stamp, you can take a look at that right here!


I pretty much built this one in the same fashion as yesterday's card and the piece was left over when I stamped the slimline background and die cut two pieces.. one for an A2 and then this one!  I colored it up, added the frames and then some images from Springtime Bunnies, Springtime Banners, and that cute skinny sentiment from the Decaf Background!


I absolutely love these new background stamps and how many different ways you can use them!

Thanks for stopping and please do come again soon!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this!!! So fun!!!!!!!

Claire said...

Love this scene. It is fabulous.
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

María said...

What an adorable scene, it's wonderful. Hugs, María.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful farm scene. I love the gorgeous colors too.

Lagene said...

AWWHH, this is so CUTE!