Friday, January 1, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day 2 - Salty Stamps and Margarita Glass Dies!


Welcome back!  It's Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays New Release!  Today we're sharing makes using the new Salty Stamps and Margarita Glass Dies!


I also used the awesome new Chunky Chevron stencil on this one along with some beautiful Catherine Pooler Inks.  I stamped the glass and die cut it with the coordinating die... love that it cuts right up against the outline (I did run the edge of a black marker along the outside to be sure any white areas showing were filled in).  I cut the very cool "salt" part of the die from white glitter paper.  Colored the glass with Copics and mounted it onto my background with foam tape as well as one of the CUTE sentiments.


To add "bubbles" to my mango margarita, I use my blending marker and after it's colored, with the tip of the brush end I swirl in small circles... once or twice if needed.

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping!  Now be sure to head on over to the blog and see what everyone else has created for you today!  Be sure to check out each day's posts to see how you could win!  And should you see something you must have, I have this for you:




Hope you'll come again soon and be sure to come back tomorrow for more New Release fun!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design with that image.