Monday, April 26, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Day 4 - Flowery Background!


Welcome to our last day of CAS-ual Fridays Release Inspiration!  Today we're sharing projects with the new Flowery Background!


I decided to use mine with my gel plate and I got some really cool prints with it.  This was the one that showed the stamp the best so I'm using it today, but I'll be sharing the others this month!  And with these cheery colors, the Smile die and sentiment from the Sassy Smiles Duos was perfect!


Thanks so much for stopping and hope you enjoyed it!  Now be sure to get over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see what everyone else has created for you!

And should you feel like shopping, I have this for you:


And don’t forget about this:




Thanks again for coming and hope you'll come again soon!




 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully made card with those colors and pretty stamp designs.