Wednesday, September 29, 2021

National Coffee Day With AJVD - A Cozy Cup Shaker


This is my second card for National Coffee Day!  A Jillian Vance Design is a Sponsor!  Today I'm sharing a shaker I made using the fabulous Cozy Cup die set!


I used the cup die and lined it up when cutting out a panel of Gel Printed paper using one of the Mini Slimline die.  I cut a base panel and adhered a piece of alcohol inked paper made using some EVO Paper and some browns, tans and gold alcohol inks.  I also cut a heart from the same panel.


I added some sequins and popped the panel up over it.  Finally a sentiment from Brewed to Perfection and added the heart and I was done!


Now be sure to head on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog so you can keep on hopping for your chances to win some free stuff!

And don't forget there's a sale going on over at AJVD until tomorrow (September 30th)!


Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!



 

5 comments:

mamawcindy said...

I am loving your card. The paper you made behind the cup is just perfect.So pretty, LOVE IT!

Glennis F said...

A great idea for a shaker card

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful shaker design!

Lagene said...

Great haker card, I Love me some Coffee and SHAKERS!

Hetty said...

Love your shaker card, Lisa!