Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Raccoon Hugs - Ink on 3 and Miss Ink


Miss Ink and Ink on 3 hopped together a while ago and today I matched them up again! This time I used some images from an Ink on 3 set I got a while ago and hadn't had a chance to use yet.  The Raccoon Hugs set is adorable and I bought it because one of these cuties is a coffee drinker... I didn't use that one here though so you can be sure I'll be using it sometime coming up!


I created the background using the Hand Drawn Hearts stencil from Miss Ink and some Atelier Ink... this was a quick and easy background and I just added my images and sentiment to an extra die cut I had laying around from a previous AJVD project.  A few sequins and done!


That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

No comments: