Friday, April 15, 2022

Miss Ink Stencil Week - Blooming Creativity


It's stencil week over at Miss Ink Stamps!


Welcome back!  I've got more new stencil from Miss Ink Stamps along with some acrylic paint and foil!

I started by creating the paint swatches with a paint brush and acrylic paint.  Here's how I made it:


Fun, right??  I've been playing with foil and acrylic paints all month... lots more to come! 



I love the actual brush strokes created with the paint!

I laid the stencil over the top and gently added those pretty wavy lines using the new Modern Waves stencil and some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink.


And the images from the Blooming Brushes set were perfect with it!


Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you'll come again soon for more inspiration!  Be sure to visit the Miss Ink Stamps IG account to see how you could win!

 

No comments: