Sunday, May 29, 2022

Happy Sunflowers - Rubbernecker Stamps

 


I have a couple cards up on the blog over at Rubbernecker Stamps using the new Like A Sunflower Stamp Set!


I used the set along with my Gel Press and the Cheesecloth Stencil to create the background and then stamped the layered Sunflower with Color Fuse Ink for one flower and trimmed it in half!


Then I added a simple sentiment using the You word die and a sentiment from the set!


For this background, I also used the Geometric #1 Stencil ...first creating the background with it and then stamping the sunflower over it with acrylic paint.


I added a white circle behind the flower for this one so that it would stand out more.  Then the Happy Word die and a sentiment from the Yoga Cat set.

Head over to the blog for links and details!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

2 comments:

sharon g said...

the gold and blue look beautiful together

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the sunflowers and your cards are beautiful!