Thursday, June 2, 2022

Therm O Web *New* Toner Card Fronts - Wild Thing!


I'm very excited to be guesting with Therm O Web this month!  And this week there's a new release of Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts!


I'm sharing a card using one of the new Deco Foil A2 Toner Card Fronts from the Wild Thing Pack!  That cool zebra background was perfect with the Zebra Portrait Stencil from Miss Ink Stamps!


I foiled the card front with some Rainbow Shattered Glass Deco Foil and then die cut it with a rectangle die.  I created the zebra using the layered Zebra Portrait stencil and then fussy cut it out:



Lots of yummy sparkle!


I just love how easy it is to use these Toner Card Fronts for a quick, easy and super fun background!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

1 comment:

sharon g said...

I just love this. The colors look amazing together. The animal prints are great!