Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Rubbernecker Stamps Release Day - Pumpkin Dress Up


It's a fun and exciting day today over at Rubbernecker Stamps!  It's Release Day and we've got lots of fun new stamps and dies!


I've used the new Pumpkin Dress Up stamp set along with a bunch of other fun stuff from the shop for today!


I used the fun candy images from the set on this one along with the fabulous new Halloween paper pack!


This adorable mummy pumpkin!!  I paired him with some fun Halloween die cuts from the shop and more great papers from the new pad.


I can't choose which of these adorable dressed up pumpkins are my favorite!


And of course how cute are those ghosts and that curly spooky tree is my favorite Halloween tree!


Oh My Gourd! I think of all the monsters, Frankie might be my favorite and so of course I love this one and his stash of Treats!


I've included links below to all of the new and previously Rubbernecker products I used below for all three of these cards.  And don't forget to head on over to the  Rubbernecker Blog for more fun and inspiration!


Thank you SO much for stopping today and please do come again soon!  There is lots going on here this week!



 

Card 1:

Card 2:
 
Card 3:

No comments: