Sunday, January 29, 2023

Hello Butterflies - Thermoweb


Welcome back!  I've got some pretty butterflies for you today with some alcohol inked EVO panels, Deco Foil and Adhesive Transfers!


I actually created this one a while ago and started this post and forgot about it!  I'm not sure how because Iove this one, but I did.

I alcohol inked a couple panels of EVO paper and while the ink was still tacky, I added some foil to it using some of my used sheets.  I sprayed Glitter Dust over the yellow panel. In fact, I haven't done this in a while and think it's time I got my alcohol inks out again and played a bit!

I used the Oh Hello Adhesive Transfers from Therm O Web for the sentiment directly onto the alcohol inked panel.  I love that you can apply the adhesive transfers with or without heat!


Then I die cut the Flying Butterflies from the yellow panel and glued the frame to the blue panel and then added the butterflies, popping up their wings using varying thicknesses of foam tape.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon!



 

No comments: