Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Brass & Bliss Craft Co-Holly Jolly Release July 2024


Merry Christmas!  There's a new release over at Brass & Bliss Craft Co and it's pretty awesome!


Lots of new Christmas and Wintery stamps and dies!


This Tangled Moose set is just the cutest!


Some fab new stencils!


This lovely Snowflake Edger....


And I used some old faves like these Evergreen Trees...


So cute!  This one reminds me of my grandma... these were her favorite colors together.


And OMG... this adorable Deer Friend stamp set!


Paired with that Confetti Background with a layer of Glitz Glitter Gel.


And my old favorites... those nested tags, the swirls from the Decorative Circle and the Inside Scallop Frame.
 

These cute little deer are so sweet!!


And new large snowflakes!


All in my OG favorite ... that pierced window frame.

Be sure to head on over to the Brass & Bliss Blog to see ALL of the new release inspiration!  And extra special... you'll get 20% off all NEW items until the end of July!

Happy Holiday Shopping!  Thanks for Stopping!


1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I ADORE your coloring on these cuties!!!