Thursday, August 1, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #32 - Cute Critters!


It's the first of the month and time for a new Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!  This month's theme is Coffee, Christmas and Cute Critters!  Our Sponsor is:


Yes!  Twiddler's Nook!  And I've got a cute shaker card for you today using a super cute mix from the shop!



I started with a fun Lawn Fawn Plaid and that adorable Bear Hugs die from Waffle Flower Crafts.  I cut the bear from an off white and blended on some Antique Linen.  I added a hat from A Jillian Vance Design and the Coffee Cup is from the Waffle Flower Be Accessories.



I created the ornament shaker using the Vintage Ornament from AJVD and some scraps from prior Your Paper Insider box as well as the cup, sentiment and pine branches.




Be sure to head on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Blog to see all of the inspiration and how you can win a fabulous prize from Twiddler's Nook!

 








3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute and I need that bear in my life!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I agree, I need this bear in my life!!!! Such a sweet cute bear!!!
FABULOUS card!!

Ximena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.