Friday, October 25, 2024

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - October 2024 Edition


Hello!  It's the 25th of the month and time for the Crafty Elves to share the Christmas Cards we made this month!  I've been super busy with work and election activities so my crafty time has been limited.  I made one card this month but it's a fun one!


You know I love the quarterly subscription box from Your Paper Insider!  This month's box has some fabulous papers but also a fun surprise!  It comes with a sheet of adorable images from artist Kim Mraz of Paper Smooches fame!  I used one of them here and all of the papers are from the box as well.


I used some Paper Smooches dies from my stash and the images come with a few sentiments too and guess what!  You can add foil with your laminator or foil machine like the Fuse!


I added some snowy hills with Ink on 3 white ink and fabulous WOW embossing powder.

That's me for today!  Now be sure to head on over to Debra and Michael's places to see what they've created for today!

Thank you so much for stopping and I hope you'll come back again soon!



 

No comments: