Saturday, July 25, 2026

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - July 2026 Edition


It's the 25th of the month and time for the Crafty Elves to share the Christmas Cards we made this month!  After you are done here be sure to head on over to Debra and Michael's blogs to see their fantastic makes!


I got that fab deer die set from Honey Bee Stamps and needed to use it!  I haven't had much creative time lately and it felt good to sit down and make a couple cards.  I'm also playing along over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog's Challenge #221, Christmas in July 3-2-1 Recipe.




I used non-traditional colors, pink, green and teal.  The background is a foiled toner card front and the sentiment is from a Therm O Web Sentiment Card Front.  I used my favorite Hero Arts frame.


I just picked up this Photo Play Fa La La die from a local scrapbook store.  I had the perfect background already for a non traditional Christmas Card, and the snowflake die cuts from my stash just topped it all off with the Fa La La.


That's me for today!  Thanks for stopping and don't forget to use the links above to visit Debra and Michael's blogs!  And head over to the Double Trouble Challenge Blog and play along!

























 

No comments: