Thursday, October 6, 2011

Puppy Spinner Card

This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is a sketch challenge. Using this sketch we were to create something. The design can be rotated to fit the final product. I changed my design and moved the two vertical lines over a bit. My card is a spinner card I made for my dog groomer for her birthday. If you've never seen one in action you can view the video. It's not a very good quality video but you'll get the idea. We'll be making one of these cards at a couple card workshops I have coming up in the next couple months.


I have to give credit for the large bone in the middle to my friend Donna. Originally the center section was just paper and she suggested making it a bone. I cut the pup and the bone from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. The papers were from Wings and I think the darker paper under the bone was from Grace. Used a menagerie of stamp sets current and retired: Grown With Love, Puppy Love, and Butterfly Kisses. The colors are Pear, Bamboo, Cocoa, Black, Sunset and the little flowers are Sunny Yellow, Smoothie and Cotton Candy.



4 comments:

Marie said...

AMAZING!!!!

comopark1886 said...

OMG! It is adorable! LOVE it!

Creatique Candy said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for joining in the sketch challenge. I just recently purchased the critter cart and wondered about ideas or inspiration out there for it so this was FAB for you to do. I LOVE spinner and interactive cards & this is just wonderful. Thanks for the vid tut on it too.

Haley D. said...

Such a cute card! I love that spinning dog. Thanks for taking the H2H sketch challenge!