Saturday, July 27, 2013

Skype Scrappin... Again!!

So.. it's so much more fun scrapping with friends than alone.  Scrapped with Susan Fogle this morning and our goal was to create a card for the masking challenge at the Heart 2 Heart site from earlier this month.  This card is Susan's creation and submission, but I made it along with her and this is my version of her card.  Go to her Paper Managerie site and check out the original.  We used an overlay from the new Artbooking cartridge and then sponged ink in the open spaces to create this background paper.  We used the colors Sunset, Buttercup and Slate to match the Babycakes paper pack.  I used my ink to color some ribbon I had lying around (I am OUT of Color Ready Ribbon!!) to embellish it.  It didn't need to much because the design was so pretty on its own.  The "U" and "R" are also from Artbooking.  Tomorrow I'll post the card I made using the actual overlay which was also pretty with all the color overlapping from the sponging.

No comments: