Monday, July 22, 2013

Mixing and Mingling with H2H

It has been a loooooong time since I've done a Heart 2 Heart Challenge.    The 2nd July challenge was to mix and mingle at least three stamp sets and/or three paper packs.  Well... I chose AND ... and then some.  My personal added challenge was to use the August Stamp of the Month.  So here it is... I used the new Babycakes paper and cut out the "U" and the "R" from the alpha print paper; Mayberry for the patchwork squares and the scallop border I punched from our new punch; and Dotty for You is where I cut the circle from (I used our new stitching guide to poke the holes that make the circle look stitched).  Add a little August SOTM, Chocolate Affair for the cupcake; the new E-sized Framework Alphabet for the word Sweet; Distressed Backgrounds and Geometric backgrounds to add some texture to the alpha stamps and the little tiny hearts are from Tiny Typewriter... one I use so much I had to buy a second set.  I think that about does it.  My goal is to complete all the weekly challenges for this month.  Going to post another right after this one.   So I'm on my way to meeting my goal.

4 comments:

Haley D. said...

It's great to have you back, and you've really mixed it up for this H2H challenge! I can't believe how many different things you added to this adorable card. Thanks for playing with us @ H2H!

Pam said...

Wow! So beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Totally love this combination of papers! All of the different elements really come together! Your stitching is remarkable too! Thanks so much for mixing it up with us at H2H!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Cute, cute, cute! This card makes me hungry for a cupcake. Sweet! Thank you for joining us at H2H