Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Playing With Artfully Sent

Had to make a quick birthday card last night so I turned to the new Artfully Sent cartridge.  I saw a card that inspired me on Pinterest and knew what I wanted to do so I didn't use the cards as they were on the cartridge.  Instead I took part of one of the swing cards (the piece with the candles).  They candles were cutout and I put patterned paper behind the candles and gold shimmer trim behind the flames.  After it was all decorated, I added liquid glass to give the candles and flames some dimension.  The paper is from Confetti Wishes and I embossed the background with CTMH's Woodgrain Embossing folder.  It turned out cute I think!  It's only the beginning... there is so much on this cartridge.... back to my papercrafting playground!

1 comment:

Brenda Lapp said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I borrowed your idea for adding Liquid Glass and Gold Shimmer trim to the candles. My post is at http://centralnyscrapper.blogspot.com/2014/11/artfully-sent-oh-my-scene-card.html.