Saturday, August 8, 2015

Artistry-CTMH's New Cricut Collection is Here

 
So, this really didn't turn out anything like it was in my head at 3am....lol.  And although the ribbon looks red, it is really hollyhock.... hard to get the colors right in pictures sometimes. 
 
So Close to My Heart has released yet another Cricut cartridge, Artistry.  And as I do all of the others, I love it!  Although I myself loved Artfully Sent and all of it's wonderful interactive cards, many told me they weren't going to buy it because they didn't make cards.  It was a very versatile cartridge actually when you factor in Design Space and how you can ungroup items and just cut parts of images and it was definitely a cartridge you can and I did use for scrapbook pages.  But if you shied away from it because of that, please do take a look at the new one.  There are so many awesome images on this one that are current and in demand... what a great tool for all kinds of papercrafting!  On this card, the flower and the little banner that I welded with my Fuse tool were both cut from Artistry.  The butterfly is from Artiste (there is one on the Artistry cartridge, but the one on Artiste was what I wanted.  The leaves behind the ribbon are also from Artistry.  One of my favorite cuts that I am going to use A LOT! 
 
The base is watercolored with pink, blue and green (the green got covered up) and then I used the salt technique on it again.  I got carried away with my spray pen (the darker blue)...lol...  The doily I cut with a die that I have from the Brushed paper.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I just might be posting again this weekend.  Working on a card for PaperSweeties birthday celebration.  And don't forget to come back Monday for Atlantic Hearts (and another PaperSweeties celebration card).  I am working my fingers to the bone for you!

4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

I love this - so much detail and *BLING*! Great way to show off that new cartridge as well... Can't wait until mine arrives and I can check out all the terrific new images. Awesome card :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Alyson!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Lisa....I clicked it larger so I could see all the detail! How sweet is the heart button! Love the shaker element, I really must start playing around with my fuze..you are inspiring me! Beautiful work...look forward to seeing more with Artistry. Have a great week :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

A lot of die-cuts on this card...you certainly get your use out of Cricut Design Space, like you say so flexible for any papercrafting. Very pretty card.