Friday, October 30, 2015

Love the Watercolors!!

 
This is a card I made with the White Pines paper, PML cards and complements (trees and sentiment). This is not part of the workshop, but something I made with the "leftovers" from the PML cards.
The background was done with our new watercolors and watercolor paper and at the time I didn't have any green ribbon with me so I took some of my plain seam binding ribbon and painted it with the greens from my watercolor paints... then I sprayed it with gold color shine.  Once it dried it was a little stiffer, I'm thinking because of the color shine, but that worked out ok because I was able to mold the ribbon exactly how I wanted it to lay.  The penguins are from the Season's Greetings stamp set in the Holiday Seasonal Expressions Idea Book.
 
Thanks for Stopping!!

3 comments:

Darnell said...

This is one of those cards that's a gift unto itself! Your Christmas cluster and pretty ribbon really finish it beautifully, Lisa! Hugs, Darnell

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The penguins are adorable and I love the ribbon and berries!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Well, I guess I need to make this one too, I have the complements to go with it.