Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Cutting Cafe Inspiration-Breast Cancer Awareness


Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month it was the perfect time to show you some of the awesome Breast Cancer themed files.  Today, I am using the Breast Cancer T Shirt Printable Set and here is what I've created for you:


I LOVE the T Shirt shaped card that comes with this set.  The Owl Shaped Card is from a different set, that is also awesome and I used it because I thought it went perfectly with that funny "Save The Hooters" sentiment that does come in this set along with a T Shirt printable with an owl on it, but I decided I wanted to use this owl on a T Shirt.



I think this cutie was perfect for the T Shirt and I cut the sentiment from my Cricut along with the cute little pink ribbons that also come in the T Shirt set.


So I just cut the top layering parts from the Owl Shaped Card in the size I wanted it (a little over 2" tall) and pieced it together on my T Shirt.


And you can use this T Shirt shaped card for any kind of card!  Here I used it along with the pumpkin layering parts from the Pumpkin Shaped Card and the coffee cup from one of the Coffee Shaped Card!  Then I stamped it with my custom stamp that Regina made me that included this cute sentiment that's on one or more of the printable sets available in the Cutting Cafe.


Cute, right??



And since I had the Owl Shaped Card set I couldn't help but make the full sized card.. and I cut a ribbon from glitter paper from the T Shirt set and used the negative space from my sentiment!


Love how these sets work together!

So be sure to check out the Cutting Cafe blog with links to all of the wonderful Design Team projects on the 21st!



8 comments:

Regina Easter said...

lisa can i come over and craft with you....i love your work almost as much as i love you.....so cute puddin....hahahaha...hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

These shaped cards are so much fun! Love the themes too! I'll be back to regular blogging next week - can't miss the Cat Lovers Hop hehe!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are AWESOME! LOVING the owls, the T-shirt design and the HOOTERS!!!!!!! That is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such an adorable owl
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Creaine said...

Very nice!! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Scrapper69 said...

EEK! Those are Adorable Shaped cards! Fantastic Lisa!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations


Tracey said...

Oh my gosh.....super cute of what! Loving this set of cards.

Thomas B. Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.