Friday, November 18, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags and Paper Sweeties!



So excited to be participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags along with Paper Sweeties!  This is my first year playing along so it's all new to me, but I think we're gonna have a lot of fun!


25 Days of Christmas Days goes on for 25 Days with 25 Sponsors!


You can join the fun and maybe win some cool stuff too!  Just by commenting and/or playing along!  Head over to Tracy McNeely's Blog here for all of the details and to linkup!

Here's what I've created for you:


I used the pretty new Merry & Bright paper for the bottom layer of my tag... and I didn't want it to be covered up to my second layer is a vellum tag embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.


My top tag is the heart shaped tag from Stitched Tags #1 and I used one of the candies from the Stand Add On Sweet Treats for around the hole I punched for the eyelash ribbon to go through to tie them all together.


I toyed with adhering the tags together but I really like the way they move separately!  I just love the little stitched tag sets from Paper Sweeties and this one was the perfect size for this sentiment from the Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp Set.


I just love this cutie!  The gingerbread man is from the Basket Add on Baked With Love and the candies are all from the November New Release Stamp Set, Stand Add On Sweet Treats.  I just LOVE the gumdrop tower... it's so much fun to stamp it in a fun color and then add sparkly stickles to it for that sugary look.  I added a few extra dots on mine before I covered it in the stickles to make the color a little darker...

Now ... what will you make???  Paper Sweeties is giving away a $25 gift certificate as a prize along with all of the other fantastic prizes from all of the other fantastic sponsors!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you can join in the fun over at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!


                                        

                                        


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!! LOVING that gingerbread man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Love all the embossing and the sweet ginger along with the treats...so cute!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Gorgeous holiday tag, Lisa! I love the background paper, the vellum overlay, and the embossed candies look so shiny! Love it all!
Take care!
Michele

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute card. All of the sweets
really carry out the sentiment.
Love the vellum overlay.
thanks for sharing

NanW said...

Cute tag, loving the gingerbread man.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super cute tags!

Jill Norwood said...

I adore your layered tag with all the sweet candies and gingerbread man too! Absolutely GORGEOUS my dear!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow!!! Such amazing tag!!! Love it!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I do love gingerbread men! This is soooooooo adorable and cute! I really like how you layered this!