Saturday, November 12, 2016

JessicaLynnOriginal Brentwood Release



So excited to introduce to you two new Brentwood sets from JessicaLynnOriginal!  Meet Operation Snowball Brentwood and Once Upon A Fairytale Brentwood and here's what I've made for you today:


Before I started coloring up my Brentwood images from the Operation Snowball set, we had a discussion on whether he was wearing a Santa suit or a reindeer suit!  I hadn't thought about it... I immediately saw a reindeer but I thought he'd be cute both ways... so for this one I made it a reindeer suit... I've named this card Reindeer Games...


I do love him as a reindeer!


He's waiting for his friends to get there for the snowball fight..lol!  Aren't these little snowball faces just the cutest???


And the sentiments on this one are awesome... love the mix of fonts and sizes!


Love the white, red and silver color scheme... 


But I wanted to give the old santa suit a try as well (thank you Maria for that idea!)... and I love him like that too!  


Brentwood is so full of the Christmas spirit that he couldn't decide so he mashed up his outfit!


He's a believer for sure!


I love the Tim Holtz distress stickles!!  Hard to see here, but I added some to my flower..


So brace yourselves 'cause I've got something different for you now... the Once Upon a Fairytale set is so beautiful!


I stamped the fairy and colored her in and then stamped the wings on vellum with Versamark and embossed them in gold.  I will do this again!


I also love this netted ribbon with a little bit of gold in it... it's perfect when you don't want to cover up too much of your background and it was nice and light for this whimsical card.


This one will be going in the mail this week... might be on its way to you... hmmmmmm...

So thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to hop around to all of the DT creations and see what they've made.... they are pretty awesome!

  1. Angeline http://scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com/
  2. Maria  https://www.mariarusselldesigns.com/
  3. Jeanette  http://creativeplayischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
  4. Andrea  http://savvyhandmadecards.blogspot.com/
  5. Lisa  (You Are Here!)
And be sure to head on over to JessicaLynnOriginal.com and get your sets!  You know.. if you like awesome stuff!


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun, love them Lisa. Happy Saturday!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!!!! LOVING those owls and the snowballs on the first one!!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are so sweet! I especially love the Christmas Brentwood - he is precious! The first card is so fun with all the smiley snowballs! Loving the elegant gold touches in your second card! Gorgeous!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet cards! Love the Brentwood reindeer image and the fun pile of snowballs!