Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Ink Road - What the Frapp!


Quick post sharing a card I made this weekend... was so excited to get my order in from Ink Road I HAD to play!  I've had the Bella Flora set for some time and LOVE it and even love it more now that there are matching dies... and these dies ... this set... it is huge!  You get all of the outlines for all of the stamps in the stamp set AND a whole 'nother set of Stand Alone Dies!  14 Dies in all... so worth the price and then some!

Updated to add:  This one was a top pick over at Outlawz!!




And can we talk about the Mug Life stamp set??  As with so many of the Ink Road stamp sets.. the sentiments are SO fun and funny!!  Love that many of them fit on the coffee images in the set which are also quite awesome!


I was coloring up these flowers over the weekend, not really sure what I'd use them on, but knew I wanted to use a different color than my norm so I chose the orange and yellow... I wasn't planning on using them here, but when I laid it against that pretty plaid paper from my new Amy Tangerine Better Together paper pad that I picked up over at Our Creative Escape in Goodyear AZ.  And those floral pieces I cut off on my right bottom corner cluster... see what I did with those?  I'm not telling... you can find them I'm sure.

The pretty stitched frame is from Paper Smooches and cut from beautiful Hero Arts Woodgrain Cardstock.  And that beautiful stitched background was cut using a die from Stamplorations.  And one of my most used dies... that banner from Craftin Desert Divas.. not to mention the pretty sequins!

So I'm linking up to the Twisted Thursday over at The Outlawz which goes through tonight!  The twist is Taste of Summer... this challenge is always Anything Goes with a twist and you can use the twist or not (but if you do you get extra chances to win some great prizes!)  You should check out this Ning group for sure!

Thanks for stopping!  Be sure to checkout my Paper Sweeties post for today here and see what's going on for Release Day!


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I LOVE the little sentiments on the coffee... way fun!

Theresa

scrappin' GA peach said...

Loooooove this!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful coffee card design. I love those flowers and nice big cups. Fun sentiments as well.