Friday, September 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties September 2018 New Release Sneak Peeks


Welcome to the first day of inspiration for this month's release!  The new set is called I'm So Proud of You!  Very cute set that contains some great sentiments, this pencil and ruler above that goes so well with the You Add Color To My Life stamp set that I used the crayon image from!

As usual, I tried to leave it a little bit open so it could be for a teacher as a thank you or a student as a congrats or encouragement... love that some of the sentiments on this set are like that... and I started with a woodgrain backdrop and some black to simulate a chalkboard feel.


I used my favorite coffee cup from the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts and some pretty paper from MFT.  You could even give this gift along with a pretty coffee cup filled with pens and pencils and such... maybe even a little bit of chocolate or coffee!  (I think my cup keeps getting bigger as I go on...lol)


Love this sentiment!!

I'm playing along with a fun challenge over at the Double Trouble, School Days!  You should check it out and play along!

So, now is the time to check out what everyone has created for today!

Nancy Salkeld

And here are the Paper Sweeties products that I used today:

New Products & Links:

I'm so proud of you



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the supplies in the cup, so clever!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful back to school card. Love the pencils in a cup and that was a way we stored ours as well or in a glass container.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I use my decorative cups to display my copic colors I used for a particular project...so this really is not unusual. Great colors and design layout CAS. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble. By the way, your card here is a pretty good match on the sketch at TSOT that we are partnering with...please share it with them...link is on our blog.

Nance said...

I love your cup of pencils! Could go with my basket! LOL

papercraftingprincess said...

How stinkin' cute is this??? I'm so surprised that you'd waste a cup on something besides coffee!!! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble, but where's the bookmark???