Sunday, September 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties September 2018 Release Rewind


Welcome back for the Release Rewind over at Paper Sweeties!  We're sharing the new sets with you along with lots of old favorites!

Today I created a card that might be for a first day of school or college... you know... an older student that might ride their bike to school and stop for coffee...lol!


The new Sweeties outfit that comes on the I'm So Proud of you set is so adorable and perfect for a Fall outing!  I started with Emma and then stamped the outfit and created the plaid skirt just by drawing a lined pattern with my copics.  I don't worry about the lines being straight!  I colored the sweater in and then stamped one of the coffee beans from the Coffee Planner Set onto it and handwrote the #PSL underneath it (you could easily turn that coffee bean into a football now, couldn't you??).  Then I used some glittery gel pens to speckle it with some autumn colored glitter...Emma LOVES glitter!  I colored her socks to match her outfit and put it all together!  The Coffee planner set is also perfect to stamp a coffee cup for the Sweeties!


I stamped and cut the bicycle from the Hugs and Kisses Stamp and Sweet Cuts sets using a Terracotta colored ink pad.  Then I used my Copics to add some contrasting colors for the tires, hearts, inside the bike lines and the seat and handlebars.  I stamped, colored and cut the books from I'm So Proud Of You, but cut off the ABC's one... I figured at this point she probably doesn't need that book...lol!  And of course Emma stopped at home to pick up that cute pup from the Appointments Planner Set for her celebratory coffee.  I love that so many of the images from the planner sets can be used on cards as well, and many of them are just the right size to use as accessories to the Sweeties!


And I built my sentiment using the Best 1st Day Ever from I'm So Proud of You and the #Coffee from the Tackle Life One Cup At A Time Stamp set (which also has a cute outfit on it for Emma or Madison!)  Then I scattered a few sequins from the Latte Coffee mix and done!


Thanks for stopping!  Now be sure to check out what everyone else has created for you today:

Nancy Salkeld

And links to the new products available today:


Planner Series: Business Basics

And some of my old favorites that I used on today's project


7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute card design and I love the coffee theme too.

papercraftingprincess said...

I'm glad Emma loves glitter, because I do to and I think she is extra adorable in her plaid skirt! I'm still holding out for that bookmark to put a smile on this Twisted Sisters face! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love this! LOVING those colors!!!!!

Mitralee said...

Yippee! I love a nice plaid skirt! Super cool card! Blog stalking a bit so I'll be right back!

Melanie R said...


It's Emma! She's perfectly dressed for a crisp Autumn day as she rides to school. Thank you for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Challenge.

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE and ready for Fall! LOVE IT!

Theresa

Lori said...

What a cute scene! Love Emma's fall outfit!