Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Paper Sweeties November 2018 Release Sneak Peeks


Welcome to Sneak Peeks for the November Release over at Paper Sweeties!  We're sharing some projects with the new Merry Sentiment Set... LOVE this set so much!  It's a fun set of single holiday words and I'm going to be using it A LOT!

I've made a couple tags and I'm playing along with 25 Days of Christmas Tags over at Tracey McNeely's Blog!  You should definitely check this one out!  This challenge is a great source of inspiration and runs for almost the whole month of November with tons of sponsors and tons of prizes!... well... 25 Days anyway..lol!  Just choose from any one of the designer makes from any one of those days and let it inspire you to create something, link up and make sure you mention which designer's tag inspired your creation!  You can also win by commenting on any and all of the posts!  A full list of rules and how to gain chances to win are in the main blog post here!


I was inspired by one of Tracey's tags she created for Day 1!  I pretty much copied it because I loved it so much and knew it would be perfect with this new sentiment set!


This one is very similar with a few more of the fun words and I had to add a snowflake sweet cut to the top of the tag because when I tied my ribbon I tied it too tight and ripped through the hole!...lol!  Yup... leave it to me!

Tracey has a fantastic video on her Day 1 post as to how she created her tag so I'll leave my post short and simple and you can watch her video here!  And be sure to leave her some love!

Be sure to check out what my Paper Sweeties Teamies have created for today:


And Paper Sweeties is a sponsor for the event as well!



New Products and Links:



11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! LOVING the snowflakes!!!!!!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just stunning! I love the purple. Thanks for the inspiration! Happy Holidays!

Brandy said...

Beautiful tags! The purple really makes them stand out!! Great color choice!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tags and I love the colors.

Maria said...

Beautiful tags, Lisa!! So fun and colorful!!

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! LOVE the purple tags with snowflakes!

Theresa

Lagene said...

Beautiful tags!

Bobbie Sue McConathy said...

Absolutely love these tags, Lisa!! Those words are fantastic!! Your design even if CASED is wonderful!!!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! Love the ink blending (and your colour choices) with the embossed snowflakes. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Taylor said...

I love these tags!! They just put you in such a winter holiday mood!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the Distress Oxide backgrounds!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!