Sunday, November 11, 2018

You Are One Cool Chick!


Hello!  Today I'm playing along with a couple challenges... over at Paper Smooches you'll find a gorgeous Mood Board Challenge for November and Word Art Wednesday is Anything Goes!  I've used some pretty paper from Pink & Main's Pumpkin Spice Paper Pad and lots of stamps and dies from Paper Smooches as well as that cool Stitched Speech Bubble from Pretty Pink Posh to make this cute autumn themed card.

I was inspired by the autumn feel of the mood board including the colors and the leaves.  I inserted an owl instead of a fox.. because .. well... I love owls!


I'm linking up to the 30 Day Coloring Challenge over at The Daily Marker too!  I colored this cutie pie from the My Peeps stamp set over at PS with my Copics and then some extra detail using my Prismacolor Pencils.  And I love to add some liquid glass to their eyes.  

Kim has SO many adorable owls in her shop... and I own quite a few of the sets that have them.  Paper Smooches stamps are perfect when you want to sit down and color with lots of room to do some shading and other techniques... love love love these stamps!  This set is adorable with lots of different birds and some really cute sentiments...like this one:


I love to keep my cards kind of open so when I decide who I'll give them to I can stamp the inside with something more specific... or not... could just be a quick hello!  And don't you love those leaves from the Leaves 2 Dies??  I love that I can mix and match the inside and outside outline.  


And the same for this tree from the Summer Tree Die set... ha!  Summer... it's good for almost any season!  And those Curly Clouds... so sweet!  Perfect to bring out the little bit of blue in that gorgeous plaid!


And there it is...lol!  This was a fun one to make today... hope you'll play along with these challenges!

Come back tomorrow for some more Fall goodness!



6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Stinkin' CUTE! LOVE the fun sentiment and of course the pretty Fall papers... the owl is adorable too!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! I love love love that owl!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

so perfect!
#madforplaid

Lagene said...

AWHH this is so CUTE!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable design. I love all the layers you added to it.

KathyRac said...

That owl is terrific, and so is your coloring and shading, Lisa! Wonderful tree and leaf dies too. Thank you for playing along with my coloring challenge :)