Thursday, June 13, 2019

Somebunny Told Me - Huggable Critters With CAS-ual Fridays!


I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog today and sharing this card I made using the Huggable Critters Fri-dies and a punny sentiment from the Somebunny Stamp Set!  I wanted this to have a kind of sewn stuffed animal feel so I used some pretty coordinating patterns and along with the stitching on the Fri-dies, I love the way it turned out!


There are SO many options with this die set!  You can create all different kinds of expressions and faces... with four different ear shapes and a few eye, mouth and nose combos, two different paws and three different tails.  I trimmed down the bunny ear and attached the puppy ear to create the look of one of his ears being turned down.  And I love to use foam tape to create depth on these... I think it makes such a difference.  I also trimmed down just the inside two of the bunny ears to create a lighter inside ear color.  I added a flower by cutting two of the smallest Four Petals shapes and layering them and used Nuvo drops for the center.


And this sentiment from the Somebunny stamp set was perfect!  A sweet birthday card for a sweet little girl!  And I kinda want a stuffed bunny like this now!


Sweet, right??  I love how these critters can hold a gift card... a sign... some flowers... anything!

So thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what you create with these critters!  If you don't have them yet and you feel the need to get them, I have this for you:


Stay tuned and come back often for more CAS-ual Fridays Inspiration AND for something special coming later this month!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now that is one adorable Bunny! Super cute Birthday card!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So super cute and fun. I love your bunny birthday card.