Thursday, September 12, 2019

Miss Ink New Release Sneak Peeks - Jitters!


Excited and honored to be guesting with Miss Ink Stamps for the September Release and today is Sneaky Peek day!  We're sharing projects made using the new Jitters and Ravens Stamp Sets!  Here's how I was inspired:


I just love these two sets together!  The Ravens set is so fun with some really cool images and awesomely wicked sentiments!...lol!  It's fantastic!


The Jitters set comes with a huge background that is modeled after the Jitters Stencil.  SO cool!  I stamped it on my background panel in Versamark and heat embossed it with Ranger Black Glitter embossing powder.  It made the perfect backdrop for the Ravens!  


And speaking of the ravens... LOVE!  The coffee cup, rose, books and wonderful spooky candelabra are included in the set and....


Have I mentioned the sentiments??? Poe Me A Cup??  Let's Get Cawed Up?? Hahaha!  I love punny sentiments and how cool is this one!?  And of course I love the coffee element!

The Jitters set also has a few images and sentiments in it, so I did this:


 Don't you just love this coffee maker and the blender and syrup bottle??  I used some design paper this time and colored my images with Copics in coordinating colors.


I'm pretty sure I need one of these for my house...lol!


And I decorated my little syrup label bottle myself... my favorite right now... Pumpkin Spice of course!  And the sentiment!!!  Love!

One more look:



Be sure to stop over at the Miss Ink Stamps IG account here and check out the giveaway posts and follow the instructions for your chances to win some of the awesome new stuff!



There are still some sneak peeks tomorrow for even more new and fun products over on Instagram so be sure to follow all of the design team accounts as well as Miss Ink and then come back here on Saturday for Release Day when we'll have lots more inspiration for you!  And for today, my Coffee Loving Leader and Friend Amy is joining in too so be sure to head on over there and say hi!

See you Saturday!











5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

The Ravens are very cool and I LOVE the pun Sentiment you have with that card! The fall coffee card is super cute!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!! LOVING those ravens and the sentiments!!!!!

Lagene said...

Awesome creations! I especially love the Brew card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so really great and I love the pun on The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe. That is great and it would be perfect for my sister who was an English teacher.

Shelly said...

Yay, for guesting!! FABULOUS cards!