Saturday, September 14, 2019

Miss Ink Release Day! - Jitters and Just Be-Caws!


Woo Hoo!  It's finally Release Day over at Miss Ink Stamps and you can get all of the awesome new stamps and stencils today!   We're all sharing some more inspiration with the new sets over in Instagram and here's what I have for you today:



I used the fantastic Jitters background for my middle layer and what a cool edging it makes for my panel stamped with the ravens from Just Be-Caws!  (I'm only wishing I had cut the middle out before I added it to my card so I could use it on another!!!...lol!  So unlike me to not!)


The ravens and rose make the perfect background without any coloring.  I used my Misti to stamp the birds so I knew I could get them where I wanted them.  And another of those awesome punny sentiments...lol!  Love it.  The roses make a great embellishment and add a pop of color.

And then in the middle of the night I thought of this:


I think this Jitters background is my new favorite!  I had fun and used my Misti with the stamp... first inking up the yellow at the bottom.  Then I cleaned off the stamp and inked up some orange and then again with yellow.  Before removing the stamp, I cleaned it again and added versamark to the whole thing and embossed with some Wow Clear Embossing Powder.


I love the shine the embossing powder gives!  And these images included with the Jitters background!!  So fun!  They're floating on clouds... because this is how it feels when I take that first sip...lol!


And I made my syrup Pumpkin Spice again... 'cause right now... there is no other!  Love the sentiments included in the Jitters set also!

Here's another quick look at both:



Don't feel like coloring but love this Just Be-Cause set?  It's so cool in black and white!

I'm playing along with the Monday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp which is Stamp It!  I certainly have!


And this one just makes me smile.... and with this one I'm playing along over at Simon Says Stamp's Bling It On Wednesday Challenge!  You should too!

So thanks very much for stopping by!  I'm so excited to be guesting with Miss Ink through October so I'll be bringing you more fun with new sets and prior release sets as well!  I can't wait!

Be sure to head on over to the Miss Ink IG account and see what everyone has cooked up!

Come again soon!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these! LOVING that pink and the ravens!!!

Cynthia said...

Love this, Lisa! The espresso machine is great.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! All of these are so fantastic! I love all of them. That is such a cool background stamp too!

Scrapper69 said...

So Awesome My Friend! They are both so creative and I love the new sets!

Theresa