Friday, June 19, 2020

Thinking of You - Miss Ink Stamps!


I'm back again and sharing a card that coordinates with the card I shared yesterday!  (You can find my post on the Miss Ink Stamps blog here)  If you prefer videos, here is a link to a Gina K Facebook Live where my friend Mare saw the technique!

This one kind of happened by mistake.  I was creating my card for yesterday and I messed up the top corner because my mind wandered...lol... so the bottom was perfectly good still and I set it aside and started over knowing I'd use it. 


So, I just stamped another couple flowers, embossed and painted them all with bleach and then colored with my Prismacolor pencils (details are in the post from yesterday) and then cut them out to use them on this card!  I used coordinating papers in the Coredination paper pack I had and then popped the images up onto the card.  That sentiment is from the Magnolia Sympathy set.


I just love the vintage look these cards have!  I hope you're not getting bored with bleach because I'll have (at least) one more for you next Friday.. I have an idea brewing in my head and I'm really hoping it works out because I'm excited about it!

Hope you'll come back soon!  Thanks for stopping!!



4 comments:

Claire said...

This is amazing, that colour scheme is brilliant such an old feel

María said...

Wow it's super elegant, I love it. Hugs, María.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so very beautiful. Wonderful bleaching.

Lagene said...

WOWZERS this is beautiful!