Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Will You Be My Gnomie? - The Cutting Cafe


Hey there!  I have a fun one for you today!  I picked up this adorable Gnome Shaped Card file over at The Cutting Cafe and I love it!!  It's been a while since I pulled out and plugged in my Cricut and I thought it was about time!


Isn't he adorable?!  And there are two different gnomes in the set so I'll be needing to make one with the other guy too.  I used some plaid for his hat because... well... plaid!  And there are a bunch of accessories that he could be holding but of course I picked the coffee cup!  I actually cut my pieces smaller than the file called for so that my largest piece would fit on a 12x12 sheet of paper.  I just pulled in all of my pieces and then selected all of them and shrunk the whole thing at once to the size i wanted.  I put him all together and then added the sign using some dies from Kat Scrappiness.


Hope you enjoyed it!  Oh I forgot to mention the sentiments that come with the set in JPG form so you can make them any size you want!  I chose this one but there are a few good for many different occasions or just because!  Very fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you'll come again soon!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! Toooooooooo CUTE!!! I love gnomes!!!!!!!! I will have to show you the cards I made for Dad's day using some of Kim's stamps!!! Off to message you ;)

Kristen said...

Thanks for sharing this cute card and set! I will have to go check it out. The sentiment definitely started my morning off with a laugh, which we all need!

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing more of your cards on Cardmaking on and your blog!

All the best to you!

Pineconelass said...

Love it❣️

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Too cute

Christine BK said...

This is sooooooo adorable. I bought the file already! Thank you for sharing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute Lisa. How fun!