Sunday, December 27, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps - The Morning After


Welcome back!  I have this fun card for you today which I must say made me giggle quite a bit as I was creating it!  If you checked out this month's Crafty Elves post then you saw my favorite card I made during the month... and this little scene occurred the morning after that one!


This poor guy got Blitzened last night and this is where his little woodland friends found him this morning and they are rallying around to see how they can help!


I had so much fun using some Distress Oxide Inks for the background and critters from Blitzened and Little Angel and a sentiment from Blitzened!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you enjoyed it and come back soon!



 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh deer! This is hilarious!

María said...

Lol this card is super fun, great scene, I love it. María, xx