Welcome back! I'm using a beautiful new Rubbernecker Stamps clear stamp set, Winter Wonderland! I love that the images on this set are all separate so I can combine them in whatever way I want. Here's how I made it:
- A white piece of cardstock was cut about 6 x 4 1/2" (big enough to place into the stamp positioner and place magnets and still be able to stamp the 'Twas The Night background.
- After taking out the extra foam piece, the white cardstock was butted up to the corner of the Misti and held in place with magnets.
- Anti static powder was wiped over the front of the cardstock.
- The background stamp was positioned onto the cardstock and then stamped in Versamark ink.
- Rose Gold embossing powder was sprinkled over the stamped area and then heated to a beautiful shine.
- The frames were cut using the Rectangle Combo OPC #3 die.
- The two largest frames were flipped upside down onto the work surface.
- Thin foam tape was applied over the seam of the two frames to adhere them together.
- The embossed piece was trimmed down to fit inside the window but not cover the holes of the scalloped frame.
- The protective layer was peeled off of the two sided foam tape.
- The embossed script panel was turned upside down and adhered to the frame, making certain that the words were straight when flipped over.
- Addition adhesive was applied to the back side and then adhered to a 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" panel of gold cardstock.
- The gold cardstock was adhered to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" panel of white cardstock.
- The images were stamped using the Misti and then colored with Copics and fussy cut.
- Next the images were arranged in the corners of the frame and when the position was right, adhered with varying thickness of foam tape.
- This sentiment from Winter Wonderland was perfect! It was stamped using the Misti and some Color Fuse Ink.
- The sentiment was trimmed down with scissors and popped up on the card.
All that was left to do was add a few sequins!
Have I told you how much I love this stamp set??
Thank you so much for stopping! I hope you enjoyed it and you'll be back again soon!
Beautiful framed design with the wonderful Christmas greenery.
Post a Comment