Friday, March 12, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Release Day 4 - Swirls Stencil (With a Smile Duo)


Welcome to the last day of New Release with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!  Today we're sharing the new Swirls stencil and I've used it today with lots of previously released stamps and dies!


The pretty dotted swirls are perfect to create a cool pattern or here I used them as flight trails from my dragonfly!

I used the Pinked Slimline Dies and blended on some Distress Inks and then used the blue and the previously released Bubbly Stencil over it.  Then I added some purple through the smallest swirl on the Swirls Stencil and a little clear texture paste over that.

The die and sentiment from the Sassy Smiles Duo were just right to finish it off.


That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and if you see anything you need I have this for you:


Now be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see what everyone has created and find out how you can win some stuff!



 

No comments: