Friday, March 26, 2021

Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer 2021 Blog Hop-Last Call With Miss Ink!


Welcome to the last day of the Spring/Summer 2021 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  You have until the end of today to create and link up for chances to win some fabulous prizes from even fabulous-er Sponsors!

Here's how I was inspired today:


This Jitters stamp set from Miss Ink Stamps is SO fun and awesome!  It's a background stamp, but also includes those fun images and some wonderful sentiments!


I started by stamping the background in Versamark and heat embossing with some Mixed Media Powder from Ranger.  This is easiest using a stamp positioner like the Misti so you can be sure to get great coverage as with all background stamps.  Then I blended some Distress Oxides over it and wiped it off with a paper towel.


It turned out I had that awesome square frame in my stash and the colors were perfect and although it's plaid I thought it was perfect even with the busy background... probably because the colors were SO close... I love the patterns together!

I just added my stamped, cut and colored images with popup tape and the sentiment.

There is a sale going on all caffeinated products in the Miss Ink shop and this one is on sale at a great price!  So worth adding to your stash!  The images are great on their own or as part of a larger scene.

Thank you for stopping today!!  Be sure to play along with the hop.  Have fun and good luck!!  It is tax season and I'm hopping a bit... I won't be able to comment everywhere I stop, but I will be visiting each one of you for sure.  

 

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...


This is really great!! I would like one of those they are so convenient.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

Fun image. Great card.

María said...

Wow that background is amazing, I love the colour combination. María, xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous background, love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee machine scene. I love the colors too.