Friday, December 24, 2021

A Quick Gift Card Card with Miss Ink Stamps!


Welcome back and Merry Christmas Eve!  Things have been crazy around here and I needed a quick gift card card so I turned to this cute Coffee Mug card from Trinity Stamps and the Deer and Tree from Calm and Bright and Oh Deer from Miss Ink Stamps!  Love that the tree is a solid stamp so I only needed to color the sweet deer and her baby!


I decorated my mug using the Woodcut Floral background stamp!  I love that it's great for Christmas or any time of the year for an elegant background.  I used some Ink on 3 Gold Rush embossing powder and Versamark to emboss the front.  I'd buy that mug!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Crafty Elves!  We are hopping for Christmas and hope to see you or if not tomorrow check it out after you celebrate!  Hope your holidays are happy and full of warmth and love!

 

No comments: