Friday, February 25, 2022

Crafty Elves Light - February 2022


The Crafty Elves are on break this month!  We've all got reasons why time has just gotten away from us.  I'm just stopping in to let you know and share one Christmas card.


Cute, right??  I love this cutie pie Rudolph from Whimsy Stamps (it comes in rubber and digital too!) and I had the image partially colored from Copic Bootcamp so I put a quick card together and used a sentiment from AJVD.  I had gotten some panels cut from that pretty plaid paper from Memory Box knowing I wanted to use these colors for my cards this month so I colored the remainder of the image to match.  Next month I'll have more cards using this paper!


Thanks so much for stopping and be sure to come back again next month on the 25th to see what we've got for you!  And we're still playing!  So let's see who won some Happy Mail from last month's post:


Judy!  Send me your snail mail at Bzscrapper66 at gmail dot com and I'll get some Happy Mail out to you!

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and left some love last month!  Leave me some this month and you could win some Happy Mail too!



 

5 comments:

Glennis F said...

Those colours are gorgeous!

World of Michael Trent said...

Super cute card Lisa. Love this image. Saw it a few times but I cannot color like you do. The other crafty elves will be back next month. Glad you posted this card.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

So cute!! Love the pretty colors and your coloring!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card with awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing your fun card!

Sue D said...

Cute image and I like your coloring and the plaid.