Friday, February 25, 2022

Lucky Duck! - Miss Ink Stamps


I had this idea and couldn't wait to get it on a card!  I was lucky to get to play with some new products from Thermoweb!  Those awesome Rainbow Toner Card Fronts are all ready to add some deco foil to and I thought... why not green??  The Glittery Green from Gina K is one of my favorite foils.   It's a non-traditional St. Patrick's Day card and I love it!


I used one of the ducks from the Firetruck Duck stamp set from Miss Ink along with the fun alpha from Trinity Stamps and a frame from Reverse Confetti!  A few four leaf clovers and done!

Stay tuned for some more fun rainbows and be sure to check out all of the new stuff over at Thermoweb!

Thanks for stopping!  Hope you enjoyed it and you come again soon!

 

1 comment:

Glennis F said...

This is so cute, I love the duck!